SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
1st, 3rd & 5th grades- CURRICULUM NIGHT & Volunteer Fair
1st Grade: 6:00 – 6:35
3rd Grade: 6:40 – 7:15
5th Grade: 7:20 – 7:55
SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Picture Day is next week and we are still looking for volunteers to help out. Please see the SignUpGenius for details and to sign-up. Thanks!
SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
RSK, Kinder, 2nd & 4th grades- CURRICULUM NIGHT
RSK: 5:30 – 5:55
Kinder: 6:00 – 6:35
2nd Grade: 6:40 – 7:15
4th Grade: 7:20 – 7:55
SAVE THE DATE!
WHAT: Winter Family Service Night
WHEN: Tuesday, December 4th 6:30-8:00 PM
WHERE: Clear Springs Cafeteria
WHO: All Clear Springs students and their families are welcome!
WHY: A chance during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season to spend time with your family serving our local community through kid-friendly service projects.
Activities will include:
1. Tying fleece blankets and packaging them with teddy bears and books/pictures for the Hugs From Hunter Foundation (www.HugsFromHunter.org)
2. Collecting and sorting food donations for the ICA Food Shelf. Here is the list of current ICA needs: https://www.icafoodshelf.org/current-needs. There will also be a collection box in the school lobby a few weeks prior if you can’t come on the 4th.
3. Decorating placemats and lunch bags for Meals on Wheels (meals-on-wheels.com)
4. A USED toy drive to help you clean out before the holidays and put a smile on a child’s face (sharingandcaringhands.org – guidelines to follow)
5. Fun winter crafts to be given to area senior centers (Jingle ball necklaces and door ornaments, as well as holiday greeting cards)
Looking forward to another great evening of giving and service at Clear Springs! Watch this page, Mr. Carpenter’s newsletter, and Peach Jar for more details. Please feel free to email me at Kelly.Nevermann@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks!
The September 25 PTO Spotlight Meeting had some great information about the various technology used at Clear Springs (and Minnetonka as a whole district)!
Ms. Miley, our Media Specialist, gave an overview of the tools the kids use and discussed which ones are available to parents. She and our PTO Presidents put together the cheat-sheet below to help you STAY CONNECTED with the school, district, and other parents!